Pet Portraits by
Sally Jane Photographic Art
Beautiful Images Painted by Camera

All images mounted and ready to frame.

Prices from £50

Visit www.sally-jane.com


Flickr

SallyT.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Tweets on Twitter

01 April 2008

Brac's a Star...but we knew that anyway.


Brac was used in a photo shoot for an advert today. This is the second time he has been used in advertising. Last time was for worming pills and today was healthcare. He assignment was to walk on the lead with the model so nothing too taxing. What amazes me about this kind of set-up is just how many people it takes to take a photograph.
Brac is required back again tomorrow for some different shots. I'm not sure yet what they will require but what ever it is he will be only too happy to be in the centre of attention.

3 comments:

A Margarita said...

Oh my goodness! Now I can say I know a famous canine!

Miriam said...

Go Brac go! That's pretty awesome. He's famous! :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

John Bryson said...

that's awesome! he's famous!
john