Pet Portraits by
Sally Jane Photographic Art
Beautiful Images Painted by Camera

All images mounted and ready to frame.

Prices from £50

Visit www.sally-jane.com


Flickr

SallyT.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Tweets on Twitter

08 November 2007

Shouldering On

For the last 3 months I have been having regular physiotherapy and hydrotherapy on my frozen shoulder to try and get the mobility back again. I've even had some acupuncture sessions but all to no avail. I still only have about 50% of the movement I should have in my left shoulder and it gets quite uncomfortable at times. Monday I saw the consultant again. He agreed that it wasn't going quite as planned so tomorrow I am booked in for an MRI scan on it. I'm hoping this will show what's wrong but in either case I will be having another op on it on 21st which will involve inserting a camera into my shoulder to see what happens when it is manipulated. What I think this will all add up to in the short term is a lot of pain, more physio and some big bills but hopefully this time it won't be in vain.

On a brighter not, next Saturday, Brac and I get to try out for the Southern Obedience Team for Crufts next year. We will naturally be trying for the Beginners place. There are 5 dogs in each team, a beginner, a novice, an A, a B and a C class dog. Only 2 of the dogs can be border collies the rest of the team can be any breed. Border collies are discriminated against as the kennel club is trying to encourage other breeds into the sport. Hence, even if Brac wins his trial on Saturday he is still unlikely to make the team but the experience will be good for us and I'm looking forward to it. Do wish us luck.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

I hope all goes well. Yikes. DId you get my email with Ozzy's Batman picture?



http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Dianne said...

Oh ouch, Sally! I hope they find the problem. You must be miserable. Sending good thoughts your way.

Sally T said...

Not so much miserable but frustrated. I'm sure it will get right in the end but I've almost forgotten what it is like to have two fully functioning arms.

A Margarita said...

Good Luck Brac!

I'm sorry about your shoulder, and hopefully, you'll hear some good news soon. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

A Margarita said...

Just dropping in to say hello! Hope the shoulder is improving :)